July 13, 2020

Missouri Local HUD Field Offices and Contact Information

To find your local HUD Field Office location, or to find out how to contact them directly, click:

Missouri Local HUD Field Offices and Contact Information


Keep Reading…

To return to the main Missouri HUD Housing Guide page, click here: Missouri HUD Housing Guide

Still Have Questions?

If you still have questions about Missouri HUD Housing that you have not found an answer to, please post your questions in the comment box below and we will do our best to answer your question as quickly as possible. Please note that your comment will be public, so do not post any information that you do not want to be made public.

Stay Informed About Missouri HUD Housing

To stay informed about all of the latest Missouri HUD Housing news and to be notified when HUDHousingHandbook.com is updated, subscribe to our HUD Housing Newsletter

Want to Help Spread The Word About HUDHousingHandbook.com?

Tell your friends about HUDHousingHandbook.com using Facebook or Twitter, or one of the other social media sites. Just click one of the handy sharing buttons on this post, or you can find all of our social media contact info here: HUDHousingHandbook.com Social Media Contacts


  1. barbara clayton says:

    Need imformation about getting an agent to help me get on the Hud rental housing assistance. Bankruptcy absolved all credit cards with federal courts 12/26/2112. Un able to get a job for one year and 10 months. I will be 74 March 8. Have several back problems and a bad foot due to failed reconstructive surgery. So as an L.P.N. not even sure i could work again.I used up all my retirement fund that was in money market account, then used my investment funds to live on and pay credit card bills to maintain good credit scores for possible employment. Ran out of all my money and have been having great difficulty makeing ends meet on only SS income $1,382.40 after deductios. My home mortgage co. told me to contact them once banklrupcy was discharged and they would see about getting my payments reduced. My house payment is $815.40 a month, which doesnt leave enough to
    live on. My 3 children have been taking turns buying my food and making up the difference on utility bills. I just can’t live like this any more. Am going to stop paying my mortgage. Wells Fargo told me i had 2 red flags 1 unemployed 2 bankruptcy !!! They will not refinance me until it has been two years post bankruptcy. Some of the apartments won’t rent to me because of bankruptcy and foreclosure. So i believe i need the government to give me a hand. I need to get on the list. I don’t have money to pay my co-pay to get eyes checked, to see foot doctor, my dentist, or my primary care doctor. I couldn’t get my diabetic Rx yet as no money , oops i do have a nickel. Is there any where i can get some help ??

  2. Linda Enss says:

    I’m wanting to start a neighborhood watch in multi-unit home neighborhood and single family dwellings on another street. Looking for free information, flyers, pamphlets etc to share. My address is 110 Concha A Lathrop, MO 64465. We are in a small <2000 citizens, rural community and want to start ridding our space of domestic violence and drugs. Thank You

Speak Your Mind